Friday, October 24, 2008

Week #1 Assignment {My Goldilocks}


Well, here it is for those of you who asked to see... this is my week #1 assignment. The task was to recreate a childhood memory using large and small apertures to tell a story.


Someone used to read me Goldilocks and the Three Bears. I don't know who, but I remember the antimated voice quite well. (You'd think I would be able to recognize the voice... but I don't!)

I am learning lots..... can't wait to put it all to good use!

Ohhh yes.... double click on the pic, it will open up bigger for ya....

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey Crystal! Thanks for popping in and leaving a sweet comment! I absolutely ADORE that last one from my shoot!! It is just so real, ya know?! We have all held our kids out like that at some point or another and had them smile from ear to ear!!

I mentioned it on the forum, but I LOVE your post processing here! Very much what I am drawn to although I am forcing myself to branch out a little bit!

You did a wonderful job with this first assignment! Thanks for asking so many questions! I have learned a ton from them!! I was looking through some of my printouts tonight and many of them were started by you!! Seriously...the questions are such a useful tool in learning!!