Friday, October 31, 2008

She is One!












My baby is one...... whatever am I going to do?
Do you all *love* the hair? She wasn't as crazy about the hat as I was!
My first "Smash the Cake" session! And it was a blast!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

How fun is this?!! SUPER cute hat by the way! Did you make or buy it?!! Great captures!! And her hair is adorable! It is her...at one and nothing is more perfect than that!!

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

oh Crystal these are way too cute I love all your stuff just stunning.. great captures great pp im in love :-)

Kiera said...

I came from evolve...I just LOVE these photos!!! How fun for the two of you! Seeing these makes me want to have another one just so that we can smash the cake together...and photograph it of course...