Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week #4 Assignment {Eye Candy Workshop}



This is my daughter AGAIN. I really did have two different shoots set up.....One was my SIL's family Christmas pictures- but the weather hasn't been cooperating. The second was my friend's son that is disabled, I was so looking forward to that! He is full of spunk and personality, even with out the use of his arm/and legs he can do amazing things..... I am still going to to that one soon.......... But she didn't want me around cuz I ended up with the flu/gastro! Can't blame her really.

So I was bummed and going to use pictures of a family I did on their sailboat, or my daughters smash the cake session..........but my dh reminded me that there are plenty more pictures to be taken. True, true.

So I came up with Little girl on the Prairie. The bonnet had been given to us by a friend as a gift for my middle daughter and I had never photographed it. I had the dress, and in digging thru a box in the shop for the black shoes.... This pony caught my eye... Love garage sale treasures! And he was screaming to be used. I wish I had gotten her alone in the field before bringing out the horse.. .oh well.

She was so cold, and interested in the pony's hair I really didn't get much eye contact, emotion, and life captured in these pictures. BUT I do think they suit the editing/ and style I had in mind. So here they are.

No comments: