Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Piggie Back Rides


5 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey Crystal! Thanks for popping in! I haven't been over to see you since our workshop ended! I need to bookmark you so I can keep up!!

Anyway, thanks for your feedback! I totally agree with you and what you had to say about my logo being so colorful and my editing style being so vintage. But I am mixing them! I am who I am and while I love the bold, bright feel of the logo and my branding and website, my preference in images is softer!!

I am not worried about it at all! I think so much of photography is a personal thing...that is why I am so compelled to combine my blogs as well!!

Hope you are doing well!!

Georgie said...

Oh I am so with you! I also find it hard posting an image without pping it these days! it is an addiction. maybe we should start an group - PPers Annon.

Karen said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog today. We are still 'under the weather' but things are hopefully improving.
Love these shots of your kids! They are perfect as is!
:)

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

hello crystal im Jodie and I too am an addict lol..

even though I hate photoshop cas ifrustrates me too no end lol.

The photos are soo gorgeous I love ho0w you capture all the emotion!

alicia:love* said...

How sweet! your girls are so cute. I especially love the winter ones and the piggy back rides!