Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family

We are blessed to be a part of a family that loves photography.

My sister in laws took my family out for a session last week- this week the weather was good and I was able to return the favor.

I can't even begin to put into words what a joy and honor it is to call this sweet family, our family.

They are the most loving, people I know- and it shines throughout their whole family.

They don't just love each other, they love each other.





Miss K is soft, sweet, and all girl.



I noticed this reflection of Miss K in the puddle while taking a shot....so we started looking around for one big enough to get the whole family in!
Just beautiful, K - luv you.
Preston was in the wrong spot, dang... but i still love it.









Allright! I think I covered the main highlights of this beautiful family. We ended their fun session at Starbucks to warm us all up!

I hope you love them!

No comments: