These are stunning Crystal you have captured the sunflare and backlighting awesomely... Will be a follower of your work for sure :-)
Love your work Crystal… this is gorgeous. Look forward to seeing more.Kim (evolve)
i forgot i already commented on here heheh but i love them so much im doing it againAbsolutly Gorgeousyou go girl
I saw one of these pictures on Terah's blog and I love them. I love the way you used the lighting. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are stunning Crystal you have captured the sunflare and backlighting awesomely... Will be a follower of your work for sure
:-)
Love your work Crystal… this is gorgeous. Look forward to seeing more.
Kim (evolve)
i forgot i already commented on here heheh but i love them so much im doing it again
Absolutly Gorgeous
you go girl
I saw one of these pictures on Terah's blog and I love them. I love the way you used the lighting.
Gorgeous.
Post a Comment