These kiddos were a bit of a challenge to capture, but we managed! You guys are just outnumbered! Two to one......
The couch was just perfect. I know you guys think we were crazy, probably still do. Oh well... : ) Thanks for being good sports though.
Luv you guys. We couldn't be more blessed to have you guys as our Brother, Sister, and Cousins.
I got excited right away when Mom mentioned incorporating Dad's guitar into their session. It is a very intricate part of their lives. He has a big heart that has lead him to serve God by using his talents to lead worship. We are all blessed by their willingness to serve every.single. Sunday.


This little guy is a character.



Mom is one of the most nurturing people I have ever met. She is patient, thoughtful, and when I think she can't be more thoughtful, she is.
We love you guys!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I haven't been on here in awhile.....but I am so excited to see all the new pictures Crystal!! They are fantastic girl!! LOVE the couch too!!
Post a Comment